Friday, July 19, 2013

Day Nineteen: Ready... Set... Paint!

Composition of dresses (Gouache)

Nothing particularly notable happened today. Seeing that the photoshoot was completed yesterday afternoon, we had the entire morning AND afternoon classes to paint a full-sized gouache painting of our dresses. Though I am not a big fan of gouche, and the tast seemed especially daunting, I finished before class ended and actually quite like my piece. The axonometric drawings on due on Monday, and I assume that we're going to be starting our magazine designs then too. 


The first week of my Parson's experience dragged along, not in a bad way, but in a very overwhelming way. I thought that all the work would weigh me down tremendously; but now, the final 7 days of my time as a resident of Manhattan is coming to an end, and I'm wondering where the past three weeks have gone. Whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment